Qampo is a set of technological tools to monitor and control crops remotely, so that the agronomic consultant can identify the needs and improve decision-making, all in a simple and intuitive. Through the devices with your computer or cell it is possible to see all the agronomic parameters of soil, water, plant or climate:
- Average wind and bursts
- Wind Direction
- Rainfall measurement
- Environmental temperature and humidity
- Irrigation and volume control
- Humidity, temperature and electrical conductivity of the soil at different depths
- PH, electrical conductivity and temperature of the water of irrigation and/or drainage
Of all these parameters, it is possible to consult both the current values and their evolution through historical charts, being possible to access the data provided by the nearest weather stations.
How does it work?
Qampo is formed by nodes (electronic devices) with capacity Qbics or GPRS communication and by the Qampo web platform or cloud, each Qbic adapts to the needs of each user through the connection of various sensors that have as their objective the monitoring of different parameters of the soil, climate, plant or water. The combination of a Qbic with different sensors is known as Station.
There are 3 groups of reference stations, which monitor the climate, soil parameters, and the quality of the water or, thanks to the flexibility of Qampo, any combination of functions.
After choosing the station, installation and setup is quick and easy. All Qbics include by default the connection to the network, so that the station begins to send the data obtained from the various sensors installed, which can be viewed using the web or mobile, through Qampo Cloud.
The Qbics work independently without having to be connected to the current, this is achieved thanks to an integrated solar panel in the robust IP67 encapsulation, and the ultra low power consumption of the Qbics. It is possible to measure and send the data from the sensors in a very frequent and configure these times remotely via the web application.
The first data up to those that have just been measured can be found in Qampo Cloud. The data are sent to Qampo cloud where they are stored, interpreted and treated to display them through graphs and tables so that technician can make decisions about the crop with the maximum amount of information available. In order to acheive improved productivity, reduce costs and homogenize our cultivation thus increasing its quality.
Through Qampo Cloud It is possible to configure custom alerts that will reach the advisor through the mail or an SMS message, this way you will have controlled the most important parameters of the crop or climate in real time.
What is the purpose of QAMPO?
As we have said, Qampo is a set of technological tools used by the agricultural technical consultant to monitor crop and weather, identify their needs, and help make better decisions more easily, all this leads to a very broad range of advantages, we will mention the most prominent:
- Weather stations allow you to obtain indicators on the needs of the crop to water level, but also warn of the risk of diseases and pests.
- It is extremely useful for controlling and observing the conditions of crop development. By monitoring the agroclimatic conditions of the farms, at the level of plant, soil, climate and meteorology.
- To do an optimal irrigation, it is necessary to accurately measure the use by plants and with Qampo this is acheived by monitoring the soil moisture at different depths, in addition to knowing the exact amount of water supplied in each irrigation.
- In rainfed crops, it is possible to analyze the continuous evolution of salinity and soil temperature, hours of cold that the crop has undergone or to help prevent frost by notification by means of alarms of the decrease of the temperature and thus to be able to activate preventive measures.
- Custom alerts via messages to your mobile phone and/or mail, fully configurable, when some of the parameters varies the consultant may find out immediately, and act quickly. These alarms can be on any of the values measured by the Qbic and are customized by the user to be activated when it exceeds or is below a certain value.
- It allows you to know how much water and how many inputs have been used, allowing you to save on cost and generate less waste.
- Allows you to have personalized weather forecasts.
- All of these possibilities can be explored at any time during the day and any day of the year and from any part of the world.
- It has both sensors and control devices such as the integrated software.
- Qampo is simple to use, and requires no technical knowledge. Device, connectivity and web platform is included.
- Qampo offers customization services both the device and on the web platform.
And these are just some of the applications on the system. Ask us more in detail by all the possibilities in email@example.com or visiting the web www.qampo.es.