ARGOTEC INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS IN TELECOMMUNICATIONS, S.L. (hereinafter THE COMPANY), is an organization dedicated to the DEVELOPMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION OF PROJECTS OF ENGINEERING AS WELL AS DESIGN AND MANUFACTURE OF ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS and owner of the website www.argotec.es (hereinafter the “Website”), with registered office in Silver Street, No.35, 1ªPL., in POL. IND. SAN CRISTÓBAL, OF VALLADOLID (47012), and with C.I.F. number B47668306.
The company guarantees the protection of all personal data provided by the User on the Website and, in compliance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, Le RD 1720/2007 of 21 December remaining applicable regulations and informs you that:
- All personal data provided to the company., will be treated in accordance with Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data and the RD 1720/2007 of 21 December and will be included in the file Customers / Suppliers, created and maintained under the responsibility of the company, which has been duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency
- The data are collected for the following purposes: (i) management, study and resolution of queries and (ii) delivery of advertising and commercial prospecting by electronic means, about the company, its activities, products and services, as well as documentation of diverse nature. If you consent to the processing of your personal data for this purpose, please check the following box ( ).
- In the collection and treatment of personal data have been taken adequate security measures to prevent the loss, unauthorized access or manipulation of the same, in accordance with the provisions of the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December.
- The company is committed to protecting the confidential information to which you have access.
- The Company will not use in any case the personal data that you put at your disposal to provide services to third parties other than those referred to in paragraph (b) of this document or, as the case may be, to achieve utility.
- The user can, at any moment, to exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their personal data as well as the revocation of consent for any of the purposes mentioned above, sending to THE COMPANY, a letter duly signed to the mailing address, above, stating clearly where contact details, which must be accompanied by a photocopy of your ID card or document attesting to their identity.
- The user authorizes the automated treatment of the personal data provided in the terms indicated. To do this press the “SEND” button that is located behind the data collection form.